- Name of the company: Kuamka Tours and Travel Company Limited
- Registration number: 187337 • Date of registration: 08th August, 2014
- Postal address: P.O. Box 22546 Kampala • Physical address: Plot 981, Kabowa Road. Stella Najjanankumbi
- Tel number: +256 752 398 067
- Mobile number: +256 783 425 669
- Main website: www.kuamkatours.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/kuamkatours
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/KuamkaTours
FACTS & FIGURES
- Office: Kampala, Uganda
- No of employees: 5
- Fleet : 8 vehicles
MEMBER ASSOCIATIONS/ AFFILIATIONS
- Uganda Tourism Board (UTB) • Uganda Wildlife Authority (UWA)
- Nature Uganda (NU) • Uganda Safari Guides Association (USAGA)
- Association of Small Medium Enterprises in Tourism and Hospitality (AUSMETHO)
HISTORY Kuamka Tours & Travel was founded by a young professional entrepreneur, Derrick Waiswa. He set up the professional company with the intention of identifying with the client’s needs and identities that is why our slogan is You Dream it… We Create it… You live it. The company’s desire is to be the leading tour company in East Africa taking care of the needs of their clients by fulfilling their dream safaris, vacations, holidays and other tour and travel needs.
To be a dependable and creative leader in the Travel and Tourism Industry
To create authentic unforgettable travel experiences for people of all ages and caliber putting into consideration safety, quality, affordability and excitement among others
• Team work that helps to meet the needs of our clients and thus help the company win
• Integrity manifested in all our actions
• Personal accountability enablement for delivering on our commitments
SALES & MARKETING
We work closely with the Ugandan Government, the Uganda Wildlife Authority, Uganda Safari Guides Association and the Association of Uganda Tour Operators in order to guarantee quality service, flexibility and consistency. In addition, the company is at the forefront of marketing Uganda and strives to expand its international collaborations. STAFF Kuamka Tours & Travel team is made up of 5 capable and competent office staff and high qualified driver/guides and tour leaders, who all possess the requisite academic qualifications and years of valuable experience.
Among us we speak a range of European and African languages, including English, Dutch, Swahili, Luganda, Kinyarwanda and many other local dialects found all across East Africa, empowering us to manage and handle all of our guest’s tour requirements right from conception to operation to closing, for optimal satisfaction.
DRIVER/GUIDES & TOUR LEADERS
Aware of the critical role a guide plays in our guests’ holiday experience, we hire only the best. Of our highly experience full time guides, many used to be national parks rangers with Uganda Wildlife Authority and therefore have extensive local knowledge of the flora and fauna, history, culture, geography. Some avid ornithologists complete our pack.
They also attend regular courses with the accrediting local USAGA (Uganda Safari Guides Association), are members of the Uganda Bird Guides Club and Conservation Societies. In addition, we provide German, Spanish and Japanese speaking Tour Leader/Guides, as well as accompanying translators in any of the other major international languages upon request. Contact us to arrange a local language guide.
The company owns Toyota Land Cruisers and Minibuses. All vehicles are 4WD, are well maintained and provide a pop up roof for game viewing. For clients’ convenience, we try to limit the number of people in one vehicle to 5-6 persons. This means that every guest can enjoy having a window seat and luggage can be stored comfortably.
Our Safaris can be tailored to your needs and we cater for individual, family, Corporate, Business and group travel.
- Wildlife safaris/ tours
- Cultural tours
- Adventure tours
- Recreation holidays
- Sightseeing tours
Find us on Safari Bookings